- Net Engine Power: 93 kW (125 hp) @ 1,800 rpm
- Track on Ground: 2616 mm (103 in.)
- Operating Weight: 12 303 - 12 832 kg (27,124 lb. - 28,290 lb.)
- Blade Width Range: 3200–3658 mm (126 – 144 in.)
- Stage IIIA and MAR-I engine — new on the 700J-II — delivers 9-percent more horsepower than previous models. (percentage varies by model configuration)
- Power-to-weight ratio and available torque and drawbar pull are also more impressive for all J Series-II models.
- Reliable controls command the full-featured hydrostatic drivetrain and six-way blade, ensuring predictable response at all times, in all conditions.
- Low-effort controls command the blade and fully modulated HST drivetrain, for reliably predictable response with smooth starts and direction changes.
- Blade ratio and center of gravity are optimized, giving this dozer the balance needed for superior grade work.